I’ve decided to a weekly, or at least bi-weekly round up of great articles from the blogosphere!
Here is what I’ve got fot this week:
- An awesome post from Lindsay Capotelli about how building and shaping and changing your body takes time – with pics!
- Don’t call people fat in front of your kids! A very insightful essay on the topic of body-image, self-worth and respect – respect for self and others. From Jezebel.com.
- Sarah Faith Hansen on running, getting started with running and how Running Is Hard in the beginning.
- Mastering the Pistol – great regressions/progressions for this killer single leg exercise!
- And last, but certainly not least, the latest Precision Nutrition research review on fats, particularly the controversial topic of saturated fats: Balancing Your Fats.